Before I formed you in the womb I knew you… Jeremiah 1:5a
The 180 Movie is either horrific or heavenly, depending upon who you ask. I’ve seen it and it’s my opinion that it is a gift of God. I can say that with authority because lives are being changed and souls are being saved because of its viewing. There aren’t too many movies around these days that have that kind of impact.
The 180 Movie is a thirty-three minute, pro-life documentary, the purpose of which is to share the divine truth regarding the abortion epidemic and thus change hearts and minds. Dramatically the movie points out God’s plan, His will, and sadly, our ignorance.
It also divides its viewers:
Do not correct a scoffer, lest he hate you; Rebuke a wise man, and he will love you. Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning. Proverbs 9:8-9
Do You Blog?
~ ~ ~
If you liked ‘He Dwells: The Blog’ please subscribe and share.
- 180 Movie (kneeltochrist.org)
- 180 Movie (believersbattlecry.com)
- 180 Aims to Save Lives and Souls: http://www.180movie.com (onedesertrose.wordpress.com)
- Better Choices: “180″ Movie (fromundermanyhats.com)
- My view on ’180′ (iliasbasha.wordpress.com)
- 180 Film Turns Opinions Around Regarding Abortion (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)