“For (the Lord God) formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them.” (Psalm 139:13-16)
“What part of ‘Thou Shall Not Murder‘ do you not understand?”
I pose this question not to the run-of-the-mill pro-choice advocate, for your problem is much larger than murder — you need to get right with Jesus. Some even suggest that you’re inculpable since you haven’t been born for the second time; that the Holy Spirit has not provided you with a specific-enough discernment equipping you to fully understand that the killing of a blameless, unborn child is a heinous, sinful act unpleasing to the Lord. I don’t necessarily agree with that, but nevertheless I extend this question not to you, but to the Christian pro-choice proponent who has somehow arrived at the false conclusion that abortion is okay. If I may be so bold…
How Dare You!
What gives anyone the right, let alone a follower of Jesus Christ, to destroy God’s marvelous work; a baby that God fearfully and wonderfully made; a child whose days have been written in God’s book before he or she was even born. How dare you presume that you can selfishly murder this infant in the womb. How dare any Christian believe that God would bless murder! I cannot help but think that the born-again believer who murders the most vulnerable and the most innocent of human beings is perhaps the most deceived sinner on the face of the planet. Frankly, I’d question whether of not you even are saved. You should question that notion as well.
To Ponder Upon
If you’re a Christian and you support abortion (murder) as a God-given choice, would you please open your Bible and seek out the answers to these questions:
- How is God pleased by these murderous actions?
- Where in God’s word does it say murder is acceptable to God?
- Where can you find that you have been given special rights to murder the unborn?
- Where in the Bible has your choice been given priority over God’s commandments?
- What Biblical passages do you commonly use to support your position on murdering babies?
A thousand apologies if you think this post too bold, but I am angered that children are being needlessly murdered (55 million dead so far) by those folks who should know better. I certainly do not hate you, but love you enough to concisely inform you that you are being greatly deceived. This is probably a good place to tell you that I too once endorsed the pro-choice agenda, as a backslidden Christian that is. Oh how I wish some bold and loving Christ-follower got in to my face and told me I was in sin. I’m not suggesting that my sin is somehow their fault (that would be ludicrous), but rather that a firm rebuke may have gotten my attention before any harm was incurred.
For that reason I’m telling you to please repent, confess your sin to the Lord, turn away from this evil, and turn to Jesus to receive your forgiveness and inheritance. There is absolution for you, but do not continue to manufacture a god of your own liking. Endeavor to pursue the One and only living God who created you and the unborn, in His image — any god who you would imagine would support murder, is a phony god.
There is no salvation in a false Jesus.
“Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.” Jude 1:21-23
These articles may or may not be related:
- Equipping Yourself To Defend the Unborn (calltoprayerministriesblog.org)
- Jealousy Murder and Christian Culture (jerrypricedotnet.wordpress.com)
- Recovery Without the Cross (menofmud.org)
- Christianism And Violence (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Wedged in the chasm of hopelessness, there is GOD. (vineoflife.net)
- Everything I thought about being a christian was wrong! (anthonyqmusic.wordpress.com)
- Jesus is a “come as you are” kind of guy….but you certainly aren’t leaving the way you came (christyrawls.com)
- Christian Kids Get Their Own Bible-Based Virtual World (prweb.com)
- Father Frank Pavone’s sermon at the National Memorial for the Preborn in Washington,.D.C. (full text) (deaconjohnspace.wordpress.com)
- Equipping Yourself To Defend the Unborn (artofthechristianninja.wordpress.com)
I am blessed that you took some time to read the blog. If you were somehow blessed would you please share it, like it, subscribe to it or leave a comment below. If I have angered or offended you, that was not the intent — the purpose was to garner your attention towards the Lord. To Him be the honor, glory, and praise, and to Him we must submit.